Eligibility criteria to qualify for funding under our Canada Job Fund – Employment Services and Support (CJF-ESS) Program:
- Individual must be unemployed and have not collected or been eligible for Employment Insurance (EI) over the past three years (or five years for receipt of maternity/parental benefits); or
- Employed individuals working equal to or less than 20 hours per week, in which case, an individual is considered Unemployed.
- An individual who is working for no wages (i.e. volunteering) is not considered employed.
All CJF eligible participants must also meet the following requirements:
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Living in BC
- Not a full-time post-secondary student
- Not a high school student
- Not participating in another Canada-British Columbia Job Fund Agreement-funded program