UA Local 170 members typically work in environments that have hazardous levels of noise (more than 85 dB averaged over an eight-hour shift), so it is important to have your hearing tested every year. UAPICBC provides Hearing Tests, by appointment, onsite at Delta Main Campus for members who need one as a condition for dispatch.
After your hearing test, the technician will discuss the results with you and suggest any necessary follow-up. The technician can also recommend the best hearing protection for you to use.
UAPICBC is an authorized industrial audiometric tester.
- We have a fully certified Industrial Audiometric Technician onsite
- We are an approved industrial audiometric facility compliant with WorkSafeBC’s requirements
- We are contracted with WorkSafeBC to provide hearing tests to workers in the Construction Industry, and
- We are set up to submit all industrial audiometric hearing test results directly to WorkSafe BC through their Industrial Audiometric System (IAS) – secured online system
Book Your Appointment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Delivery
Hearing Test Card (Valid for 1 year)
- 25 mins Length*
- Hearing Test performed by a fully certified Industrial Audiometric Technician
- UA Local 170 members who require a hearing test as a condition for dispatch
- Must be a Member of UA Local 170 in good standing
Free to members of UA Local 170 in good standing.
- One test per year
- A Hearing Test Card will be issued after each test. The card shows the worker’s actual hearing test results as well as the date they were tested on. The card is valid for 1 year. You should carry this card with you in the event that a future employer requests to see it.
- Contact UAPICBC at 604-540-1945 or email email@example.com to book your hearing test appointments. Hearing test appointment hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 3:00 pm