Facilities & Services:
Our campuses use state-of-the-art equipment that meet or exceed industry standards.
- All instructors are highly experienced and have completed their Red Seal Trades’ designation and instructor certification.
- Our colleges are student-focused and maintain low student- to-instructor ratios.
- Parking is available and all of our campuses are conveniently located along transit routes.
- Student Financial Aid Services available.
- Full service restaurant and cafeteria on-site at our Delta campus.
- Course supplies
- Registration Form
- Student Policy
Bookstore & Supplies:
Available items purchase:
- IPT’s Crane and Rigging Handbook
- IPT’s Pipetrades Handbook
- The Pipe Fitters Field Book
- Welding Gloves
- PIC Flash Drive
- Post-it Tabs
- Post-it Flags
- 2015 National Plumbing Code of Canada
- Welding Back Hand Pad
- The UA Piping Industry College of British Columbia provides tutoring services to students whom require additional assistance. It is our goal and belief that all students have different learning styles, the same as instructors have different teaching methods. The supports that we offer are professional and effective.
- We leave no stone unturned and believe that with patience and a focused assessment we can do our very best for each student. If through our assessments we find a student may have difficulties we source the best possible solution for that individual.
- The UAPICBC’s goal is to produce productive, safe, and efficient workers for the piping industry; and sometimes that means we need to work a little bit harder.
- WorkBC Apprentice Services – https://www.workbc.ca/Employment-Services/Apprentice-Services.aspx
- Apprenticeship Incentive Grant https://www.itabc.ca/grants-tax-credits/grants
- Canada Student Grant for Students with Dependents – https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/education/student-aid/grants-loans/dependants.html